Monday, October 10, 2011

Updates from Africa

Here is the latest email from Tom:


Hi Love!

Ok,  my cell phone coverage is nill in Nazret...but they have a computer for us to use with internet!  I'm now looking for a usb cord (should've brought it, we have dozens at home) so I can download you lots more pics.  I only have a second right now cause I left Kohler in the room and he is going to freak out when he doesn't find me in the lobby.  It's been a real culture shock for him today.  Yesterday it was all rolls royces, mazerati's and bentleys.  Today it's donkeys and cows in the street and a lot of people honking and bad road skills on an old broken down bus.  At least the weather is nice...about 75. 
I've downloaded some pix. Will you put on the ones from Africa today?  I'll send more pix in a bit.  I love you so much.  We are safe and are going to eat a late dinner.  I'll write more again tonight.  Tell Kelsey I love her and thanks again for the note.  I read it a lot.  Also tell Spencer and Hailey I love them and miss you all so much.  Have a good Sunday morning. 



Tom 

This is some of their group boarding a bus in Ethiopia.

No comments: