Saturday, October 8, 2011

Make it . . . Blue! and more pics of Tom and Kohler

This morning Kelsey and I woke up and decided today was the day to paint her bathroom.   She has wanted to paint it a pretty teal/blue color for a long time.  So, we got up and headed to the store to get the paint.  It took us about an hour to tape it off.  I am actually having a great time with Tom and Kohler gone---just spending time with the kids.  Last night we went shopping for Halloween Costumes then went to the movie, "Dolphin Tale."  It has been so much fun!


Kelsey is seriously so much stinkin' fun to hang out with!

 Spencer really helped us a lot.  He especially made us laugh!


Hailey was such a great "helper."  Really, what would we have done without her?  (not had so much to clean up!)  Look at her brush!   Ha ha!


Here is the finished product.  (sorry the pics are all from my I phone.  Tom has my nice camera on his trip).  I think it turned out really pretty.  Kelsey is super happy!






As for Kohler and Tom - they are having a really fun time in Dubai. 
Here they are skiing in the Dubai Snow Dome in the shopping mall of the Emirates.  How cool is that?  They look like they are having so much fun!


It's about 8:45 p.m. and Tom just barely sent this to me.  It's almost 7 a.m. there and they are getting ready to get on the plane to Ethiopia.Ethiopia   I can't stop thinking about them and what they are doing.  They are about 10 hours ahead of us so pretty much when it's night here, it's morning there.  I miss them so much but am really excited for all they are getting to do.  

No comments: