Friday, November 11, 2011

Kohler's Football Banquet


Last night Kohler had his final football banquet.  They had a nice pasta dinner and gave out awards.  We were all able to be there (except for Kelsey - she was at her cheerleading tryouts and NO parents were allowed to be there. )


  I told Hailey to go and give Kohler a kiss and a hug in front of his football buddies.  At first, she said, "no!" but then when I told her I would give her a quarter to buy another squishee at school, she RAN over there.  It was a cute moment!
 Conner, Kohler and Anthony - good friends. 


 There is Kohler - on the left.  It's nice seeing these tough guys in a shirt and tie!

 Tom was entertaining the guys (on the left with Hailey) by taking their picture on his phone, then puffing their faces up with Fat Booth.  It was pretty funny!

 Every player received an award.  Now, they are on to Varsity!!

 Way to go, Kohler!!  We are super proud of you!!
Just had to throw this picture in---I NEVER had a flat TV screen in my high school cafeteria. There are TWO of them!  Pretty cool! I never ate lunch ONCE in my high school cafeteria because the Hmongs and Laotians (refugees from Asia) completely took over the cafeteria and it smelled really bad (no offense to them, but seriously, it was bad!).  It just was the place where they ate and my friends always seemed to eat out in the grass quad area. Maybe if we had flat screen TV's more people would have hung out there!  Who knows??  

No comments: