Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family Dinner on Sunday

On Sunday we had a big family dinner.  Melanie's Family and MaryKay's family came over as well as my parents and some friends of theirs from Merced.  We had 22 people in our house!  It was awesome!  We decorated the house so it would be festive and it really was beautiful.  


 After our dinner of Cafe Rio pork salad/burritos, we had a concert.  I think almost all of the kids participated.  Maya played a really nice version of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! She is super talented!
 Here is Eden!  She is 3 years old.  
 There is Will, trying to give his own piano concert!  ha ha
 Keegan came up to me and said, "Take MY picture!"  He posed and everything.  So cute!
 Mary Kay and some of the kids.
 Here's cute Rylie.  She played the piano too.  It was great!
 Spencer played "Superman" and "Tropical Island."  He is working really hard on piano this year and it's paying off!  :)


These next photos are not as good because my camera battery died so I had to use my I-phone.  This is Jeff Boothe - he and his wife, Sherri, came to dinner also.  They are my parents' really good friends in Merced.  They have been so kind to them and it was really great having them in our home.  Jeff got crazy with the guitar and played a few songs.  It was awesome!

 Sydne and McKenna even sang a song together that was really pretty!  Sydne is pretty good on the guitar!
It was a great night just to visit with family and kick off the holiday season!

No comments: