Monday, September 12, 2011

One of my most favorite things to see . . .

One of my most favorite things to see . . . is a bunch of cars in front of my home, especially cars of those I love.  That means there is a lot of love and a lot of FUN going on in my house!!!

We had a fun swim party and bbq over at our home on Saturday.  We flew our BYU Flag along side our American Flag (for 911 remembrance).  It was a great time to hang out with my awesome family!
Tamara and her Dad at one of my favorite restaurants in Gilbert:  BRIO.  


Tamara and her Momma :)

Here's my momma and my two beautiful sisters, Melanie and MaryKay.  My other
beautiful sister, Suzanne, is in California.  We miss her!!!!

On Saturday night, after the swim party, we all got ready and headed over to the Gammage Theater at ASU to hear Melanie sing in the Lamb of God concert by Rob Gardner.  It was truly one of the most incredible musical experiences of my life.  Tom and I came home and immediately downloaded the entire album.  I can't wait to listen to it over and over again.  Tears just rolled down my cheeks as I witnessed this amazing portrayal of the last 3 days of our Savior's life.  I am so proud of Melanie and that she was able to be a part of the choir.  She auditioned and rehearsed for several weeks in order to be ready.  Way to go, Melanie!

No comments: