Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lesson learned

  I always take Thursdays off from going to the gym because I just love being able to shower and get ready earlier in my day and not late morning.  Plus, it's my temple day.  I decided to go to the temple this morning instead of this afternoon because I planned to take lunch to Dr. Q's office to thank them for doing such a great job with Hailey.  So I drive up there and plan to only spend about one hour because that is all my day would allow.  When I got there, they said the wait time for inititories was over an hour and they also couldn't use me in sealings.  My only choice was to do a session and now I didn't have time for that.  So, I just sat in the lobby and read some scriptures then put my names in the temple roll like I usually do.  When I walked out I just had an empty feeling like something seriously was missing.  I will NEVER limit my time up at the temple again like that.


No comments: