Wednesday, September 14, 2011

3 good, 1 not so good

So, remember last week when I said we had one of the best family nights ever?  Well, it was because our oldest was in a good mood and that made all the difference.  Well, last Monday, here was the participation level of Number One:  He totally laid on the floor the entire Family Night.  Well, 3 were good . . . One, not so good!  ha ha
Kohler - just exhausted from football and trying his best to stay awake during FHE!
 Spencer helped Hailey with the opening song!  We had a fun lesson on Helaman and the Stripling Warriors.  There was even a football board game that we played with questions about the story we told.  The questions were way easy though and we quickly got bored of that.

Rider got kicked out of Family Night.  He LOVES to play with the kids and make a growling noise when he is getting hyper.  It was getting way distracting and so------he got booted outside for 30 minutes.  I guess you could say that Rider got a "time out."  ha ha!

Life is good - crazy busy, but we are all happy and healthy.  I got a cortisone shot in my shoulder Monday and the good news is I know it will feel better real soon.  That's one thing I can check off on my "hurt" list.  My hand is getting better too, no cracked filling in my tooth like I thought, and my car is getting fixed this week.  Hate the repair and doctor bills, but love getting things off my 'worry list.'

No comments: