Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy day yesterday

So - two things really made me happy yesterday and one thing really did not make me happy.  The yucky thing was I had to get 3 moles removed (that means CUT off) from my body.  Not a fun thing to do.  But the other two things are pretty awesome.  First of all, I had a pretty sweet lunch.  Really---it ranks up there in the top 5 "made at home" lunches.
It's a green and white lunch:  Jarlsberg swiss cheese, grapes, french baguette, and
avocado salad ( fresh lemon juice and salt/pepper. )  So yummy!
The other thing that made me extremely happy was that I have a new Rod Works store 3 MILES FROM MY HOME!  I can't believe it!  I absolutely LOVE this store and every summer my sisters and mom all spend crazy money, load up our cars with their home decor stuff and bring it back to AZ.  Now I have one 3 miles from my home??  Wow!
New Rodworks store on Higley and Ray in Gilbert.  The only store in AZ!



The funny thing is, I don't think I have ever walked through a Rod Works in Utah without buying something.  But yesterday, it was so fun to just walk through and walk out without spending a dime (knowing I can come back later anytime!)  This could be a bad thing . . . ha ha!  Kelsey and I will definitely be going there often!

No comments: