Thursday, September 15, 2011

The crazy things we do!


Here's a look at some of the crazy things the Chamberlain Family did this week:


Spence doing the old, "floating man in the mirror" trick.  Works every time!

Last  Friday night, Tom took the kids to our ward family campout up in the mountains.  I stayed home with Kohler because he had football practice and also because my parents were in town.  There was an incredible monsoon storm here in Phoenix - complete with a downpour of rain and so much lightening that they had to cancel the Varsity Football Game.  I kept worrying about Tom and the kids up in the mountains with their little tent.  I had pictured them floating on water in their sleeping bags from all of the rain.  Oh, and the last thing I told the kids before they left was, "If you get lost, stay where you are and hug a tree.  Dad will come find you."  Well . . . except during a lightening storm then you DON'T hug a tree!  I was a little panicked until Tom's cell phone finally got into range the next day and I found out they actually had a campfire, no rain, and enjoyed every minute of it.  So much for me worrying about them . . .


Yum - S'mores!
 The last thing that is probably the most crazy thing of all is:

Tom dressed up in his most "redneck" country gear to go help teach Country Western Dancing to all of the youth in our ward.  Kohler dared him to wear his nasty "Billy Bob" teeth, and of course . . . Tom did!  He has no shame!!!
The look on Kelsey's face says it all!!!!

All I can say to this is, "Yee Haw!  At least we don't live a boring life around here!"  Ha Ha!

1 comment:

J said...

I took a few cute pictures of Tom and Kelsey dancing the night away. It looked like they were having a great time, I'll email them to you when I get them uploaded.