Tuesday, May 1, 2012

More fun wedding photos!

Here are a few more fun photos from Matt's Wedding last weekend in Salt Lake City.  Aunt Karen looked absolutely stunning.  Her outfit was gorgeous and her makeup and hair were simply gorgeous.    She looked so confident standing there beside her son.  I was so happy for her!




 Natalie's favorite thing is strawberry lemonade.  So, her colors were lemon yellow, strawberry pink, and champagne beige.  This was the most amazing candy counter I have ever seen at a wedding!
 Sparklers and lighted balloons that they sent up in the sky as the bride and groom left for their honeymoon!  So awesome!!



 I love LOVE this color combination for flowers!
 Great idea---inexpensive, and fit her "strawberry lemonade" theme!  They had these lemons strewn all around the food on the buffet table.  It was super cute!
 The next day, we were able to hang out with my two darling nieces, Parker and Hayden.  They are adorable!
 Meanwhile, at home, my kids were having fun drinking jamba juice from their new swirly cups that their dad bought them.  And . . .
 making chalk drawings for ME!  I loved this so much!!!


Coming home to this truly made me feel super loved!!

No comments: