Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Spook-tacular!!

Kelsey and Hailey were the decorators extrodinaire this year and they did a really great job!  I love Halloween.  It's such a fun holiday and the colors remind me of my high school colors (go black and orange!)  I just wish the weather would cooperate and feel more like fall.  We are headed for another heat wave into Conference Weekend - 105 degrees.  Great------------no family bike rides for us this weekend.  :(


Kohler did great on his game last night.  He is playing defensive tackle and really likes that position.  All 4 of his friends have had an injury this season (either broken arm, sprained ankle, or neck strains) and so far he's been lucky!  Hailey is feeling better today--no fever which is great!  Now she can go to school so I can attend my lunch with the BYU guy and Tom today.  Plus, I just am so glad she is smiling more today! Kelsey looked absolutely beautiful as she walked out the door today.  She always kisses my cheek and says, "I love you Mom!"  Spencer is way happy because today is "Lego Day" for him after school.  He and his dad built a sweet lego car last night and he is excited to show his friends.  Life is good and I am happy!
Notice Hailey STILL is wearing her karate headband.  She is going on 8 days straight of wearing that to school.
If she was my first child, I'd be dying!  But, now - who cares?  She loves it so I'm OK with it!!

These are solar ghosts and they light up at night.  Pretty cool!

No comments: