Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Day, My Chandeliers are FINALLY hung!

Today is a GREAT day because the chandeliers that have been gracing Tom's office forever---are FINALLY hung.  They add so much light to the room and it just looks great.  I am SMILING right now! 


Pretty much how Rider looks ALL day.

"I-YA!"  She says it's not HI-YA but I-YA! 
She also broke a board at her preschool demonstration!  Wow Hailey!

My baby - growing up WAY too fast . . .
Last night Spencer had a pack meeting and I went because I'm his wolf den leader now.  It was a lot of fun.  He earned several belt loops and a swimming pin.  Spence loves the awards!  He is trying to beat his big brother, Kohler, and earn more than he did!  HA~ Kelsey is doing great - she had her clogging class last night and is really getting good!  Her hair is getting really long and is SO beautiful!  Kohler has a football game tonight in Maricopa.  He is really liking it and it's fun to watch him play.  Guys just look cute in football uniforms, don't they?  I'll post some pictures tomorrow----stay tuned!

No comments: