Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday - half day!

Tom catching a few "zzz's" during his lunch break. 
He rarely does this!  Rider was loving the belly rub!

Kelsey and her best bud, Hailey, after going
to Jumpstreet.  Remember, me saying that half-days
were a license to party????

Spencer giving mom a big hello hug after getting home from 
"Shadow a Student Day" with Kelsey. 

Hailey, trying to smile with a 101 degree fever.  I had to
take her to Tom's office so I could go be with Kelsey at school.
 All in all, it turned out to be a great day--better than I thought.  I don't like it when my kids are sick because I feel so bad that they are suffering.  But, in a way, I like it when they are sick, because they are more cuddly and I still CRAVE that from my little ones! 
Tom and Spencer trying to make a lego car - homework for his
after school Lego Class!

Spence LOVES this kind of homework!
 Tomorrow is Thursday - one of my favorite days!  I can't go to the temple though, because it is closed for two weeks due to maintenance.  That makes me sad---but I am going to lunch with the Dean of Admissions from BYU so that should be interesting!
My sweet baby - hot with a fever and trying to sleep it off. 
I just love to watch my kids sleep--there is something so
sweet about it--their faces look angelic!

No comments: