Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monday Blues

For some reason, I am usually feeling the blues on Monday.  I think it's because during the weekend my house is lively with kids coming and going, my husband is home, I eat yummy things, and life is great.  Then Monday comes around and it's back to school, back to quiet, and back to the DIET.  That is a recipe for the blues if you ask me!  So, after reading my scriptures and having a heart to heart prayer thanking my Father in Heaven for ALL that He has so generously given me, I felt better.  Why did I wait until 3 p.m. to do that?  I should have done that sooner and had a better morning. 

Anyway, Tom had a great weekend up in Utah and I had a crazy weekend with the kids.  But it all worked out and we are all facing another busy week together.  Today for cub scouts I am working with the Spencer and the boys on getting their kickball belt loop.  That should be really fun in 104 degree weather!  Kohler plays football up in Paradise Valley tomorrow night and there is a half day tomorrow.  FYI - I don't like half days at all.  For some reason my kids feel like that is a day to party and have friends over and not do anything productive.  It drives me nuts!

Even though Tom gave an awesome Family Night lesson on
faith, Hailey just couldn't stay awake.  She stayed there
for the next 3 hours until we remembered to put her to bed.

Ah . . . Kohler . . . putting off his homework to work on a Rich Dad
Poor Dad Computer Game.  Get your homework done!!!!

No comments: