Thursday, September 23, 2010

I love Thursdays!

Wanna know why I love Thursdays?  Because Tom has Fridays off so it seems like the start of my weekend when he comes home Thursday night.  You know that feeling you get on Christmas morning when you just can't wait to see what Santa brought?  That is how I feel every night before Tom comes home.  I just can't wait to see him!  He makes me SO happy and life is just better when he is around.  Everything is better when he is around.  (I am still super crazy about him too!)
That dimple still makes makes my heart race--even after 18 years!  Oh yea . .

 Kohler had a football game last night and they won.  Go Campo Verde!  He got to play in quite a few turnovers too and that made him really happy.  He didn't get home until after 10 p.m. and he was wiped out.  So, I played the "nice mom" this morning and when I saw him drag himself out for scripture reading at 6:15 a.m. WITHOUT complaning---I let him go back to bed (after scriptures! :) and sleep for a few more hours.  He was so happy and gave me the biggest hug when I woke him up.  That was all he needed to catch up. 
He's #57 - like Heinz 57 Sauce!  Great block, Kohler!

Kelsey was SO awesome to play Candyland with her sister after school.


Spencer does this crazy thing when he practices the piano--he twists
and cracks his back.  It sounds like "Ode to Rice Krispies" -
snap, crackle, pop!




No comments: