Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wow - what a week!

Wow - I haven't posted in almost an entire week!  I do have some great excuses though . . . Conference was this weekend and it was AWESOME!  I absolutely love General Conference weekend because it is a weekend of spiritual AND temporal feasting!  We had homemade cinnamon rolls and cheesy eggs for breakfast with strawberries and orange juice.  So yummy!  Then, my favorite talk was by Elder Uchtdorf admonishing us to SLOW DOWN and focus on what is most important.  I felt like he was speaking directly to me. 

I also was sick with a 101 degree fever on Sunday and Monday and felt like doing nothing.  I am better now.
Another reason why I haven't posted anything is that my computer, or this blog website, is not letting me post any pictures.  For some reason, the pictures I try to download are being rejected and it is SO frustrating because I did it just fine last week.  Why can computers be your best friend one minute then your worst enemy the next???

Anyway, life is good-----we are all doing well and hopefully I will get this picture thing figured out.  As for now, the best thing that has happened this week is that it RAINED and the weather is significantly cooler!  I think fall has finally reached the valley!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays nice--that makes me happy!

No comments: