Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Great Weekend!


This was a great weekend!  Tom took Kohler, Spencer, and Hailey to the Ward Campout.  I really wanted to go (sure, I'll go camp for ONE night!) but Kelsey had an early morning rehearsal the next morning so we both decided to stay home.  It was rough but you know . . . someone had to do it!  Kelsey and I, in our sadness, did what we could to make the best of it---we did a little shopping, ate at a great Mexican Restaurant, then went home and watched, "Confessions of a Shopaholic."  It was a total GNO (Girl's Night Out) and WE LOVED IT!  Kelsey is a doll and I love hanging out with her. 

Spencer and his friend Zach getting into the campout games!
Spence - looking pretty tough at the campout.

We played Candyland while Tom took the teenagers to a fireside.
Spencer finished his paper mache globe project!



Tom sang a beautiful duet with our home teacher on Sunday in Sacrament Meeting.  I accompanied him and it truly was a song that brought the Spirit.  Tom and I want to start making our own arrangements.  I even bought a new computer program to hopefully get me started with notation and printing of the music.  It's just finding the time to work on it with all the homework Tom and I have at night.  Wait a minute?   We are done with school---why are WE still doing homework???  Gotta love being a parent!


1 comment:

The Chamberlain Family said...

Just seeing if this "posting a comment" thing really works. C-ya!