Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More fun Easter pics!

Last Thursday, Hailey had an Easter party at her kindergarten class. We hid Easter eggs, decorated cupcakes, made a duck with their handprints, and sorted/graphed colored jelly beans.  Fun fun!


 On Friday, there was NO school!  So, we grabbed the Hoover kids (Hailee and Jaxon) and headed for San Tan Mall.  Kelsey and Hailee went to get pedicures while I took the little ones to Dairy Queen.

 It's so cute how Hailey and Jaxon are best buddies!
 This was Easter morning.  I absolutely LOVE this Easter dress.  It was Kelsey's when she was 6 years old.  Hailey wore one just like it 6 years ago when she was just a little baby.  Kelsey pulled it out of storage and we decided we liked it better than any other "new" dress we could buy.  
 She did, however, get some new Easter shoes.  (again, these are "clippy clopp" shoes----high heels---her favorite!)  I painted her toe nails especially for Easter!  
 She looked so pretty!
 My two daughters . . . how could I be so blessed to have two sweet angel daughters like them?  They truly are such a joy in my life!

 I know I went a little crazy taking pictures of Kelsey - but her outfit matched the bougainvillea flowers so well!  She looked so pretty too that I just had to post all of them!

 Hailey got this book for Easter.  It's a beautiful book with artwork about the Savior - but there are hidden pictures in the background.  It's really fun for her to find the hidden objects.
I just love this picture of Kelsey.  She looks so beautiful and so happy.  It's the kind of look that radiates from a young woman who is clean and pure---and trying to be obedient in all she does.  



No comments: