Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kindergarten Field Trip

My little kindergartner, Hailey, wanted me to go on a field trip with her to the farm.  I was so excited because I know she doesn't have many more field trips in her little life so I jumped at the chance to go to this one.  So, last Friday, we went to Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek and had such an awesome time!


 Here is her kindergarten class!
 This was a really fun hay maze!
 This is a cow named Buster.  He was HUGE and he played "tag" with the farm worker.  It was so funny!



 Hailey fell in love with the 3 week old baby goats.  They were SO cute!

We were able to pick some vegetables afterwards.  She picked some Swiss Chard and some radishes.  We even went on a hay ride and had a picnic.  It was the best day ever---just being together!

No comments: