Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Fun!

The Easter Bunny came to our house . . .




The baskets are always from mom and dad, but the Easter bunny hides the eggs filled with candy all over the living room!


 Kelsey would be embarrassed that she is in her nightgown - but I thought they were cute pictures of she and Hailey early on Easter morning.
I picked up a copy of "Horton Hears a Who" for Kelsey and Spencer since they were both recently in "Seussical."  I glued a 5x7 photo of the entire cast on the inside cover of the book so they can show their kids someday the fun adventures they went on when they were kids!

On Saturday morning,  I saw this cute drawing on my counter.  Yes - we couldn't put it off any longer---we "died" our eggs and Hailey was in heaven!


Can you see the pretty glitter in the colored water?
I will be sad when these fun Easter traditions aren't what the kids live for when they get older.  I love how Hailey keeps us all young and excited about these things.  Actually, I hope none of my kids ever get too old to have fun holiday traditions!  I still love them myself (even though for a mom, there is much more work involved!)

No comments: