Thursday, June 14, 2012

More fun pics at Salt Creek Beach!

 Kohler was super cute with all of the cousins.  Here he is talking to Eden (Mary Kay's little girl).
 It was super fun having my mom and dad there too.  Dad is holding baby Noel, then there is Suzanne, my mom, MaryKay with Will, and Tony.  Melanie couldn't be there because she and McKenna were at Girl's Camp and Steve/Ali couldn't make it because they are in Utah and couldn't leave work.  We sure missed them!

 Nice boogie-boarding Spencer!

 Wow - who is this good lookin' kid?
 I'm too young to be HIS mom, right??  Whoa . . .
 Kelsey and I bought this fun hat at Target to share.  We loved it!

 I wish I could say that Kelsey gets her awesome legs from her mother.  (but . . . alas  . . . she doesn't!)

I love this picture!  She only tried it once and we got such a great shot with the shadow and everything---so cool!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

ok that last shot is amazing.

Nancy said...

What a fun way to spend a day as a family!