Wednesday, June 20, 2012

EFY Week for my Teenagers!

Monday morning, bright and early, these 5 darling teenagers and I headed up to Flagstaff for Especially For Youth!

 Sarah Johnson, Hailee Hoover, Kelsey, Keaton Peterson, Kohler
 We got them all checked in and ready to go!  Don't they look excited?
 Keaton and Kohler went to EFY up at BYU last summer and had a really great time.  I hope this experience is just as great.  Many kids from around here go to Flagstaff EFY and they love it because they get to meet kids from the Phoenix area (ones they may have a chance of seeing again!)
 Here is Kelsey with her cousin, Sydne, in their dorm room.  They have dreamed of going to EFY together since they were little girls!
I couldn't be more proud of my kids and the righteous lives they are living.  They are not perfect and neither am I.  But they are really GOOD kids who are trying hard to do what's right.  In this world, that's a hard thing to do.  I am eternally grateful for their amazing friends who encourage them to hold tight to the iron rod and make good choices.  I can't wait to hear how things went during the week!!  (part of me wishes that I was 15 again and could go to EFY too!)

No comments: