Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Twenty Years Ago Today . . .

Twenty years ago today I made the most important decision of my lifetime.  I chose Tom . . .

I will forever be grateful for that day in my religion class at BYU when I met Tom.  That day changed the course of my life . . . forever. 
Since I got married back in the day when "film" was used instead of digital photography, I don't have digital files saved on my computer of our wedding.  Someday I will have to scan all of my photos (take them out of my scrapbooks, THEN scan them . . . ahhh)  So, I apologize that there is a flash spot on each of these photos.  But, they are still fun to look at! (poofy hair and all!  ha ha)
Aside from the UTA bus in the background, this is one of my favorite shots from our wedding day. I love the way we are looking at each other.  But, it's also funny because we got a parking ticket during our wedding ceremony and whenever I see that street, I always remember that dumb ticket!  
Who doesn't love kissing in the temple alcove?  
The smile on our faces says it all.  
Happy Anniversary to my true love!
Thank you for making all of my dreams come true!