Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cast Party

Wow - this weekend was a whirlwind!  We hosted a cast party at our home, I taught Sunday School and Relief Society, we had a trek meeting for our stake, and I have had my mom visiting me last week---- which has been SO much fun!  I just love having her around.  I wish we could see both her and my dad more often.  But, my wish will come true---they are coming back next month for Maya's baptism.  Yeah!!

Here's grandma giving tips to Spencer on how to make the world's best scrambled eggs.  They were SO delicious!


Here is the amazing cast of "The King and I."  

We decided to host the cast party at our home last Saturday night and we had over 65 people show up for dinner and lots of music!  


 Here's the director's son, Chris Okawa, and Sonia Bria.
 Here is Kohler "wowing" the teenagers with his piano skills!  

 Some other Copperstar friends, Jana Hanson, Rebecca Barney, and the director's daughter, Shanti Okawa.
Almost all of the adults stayed and sang great musical theater songs until about 11 p.m.  It was a musical family's DREAM party!  Really, it was so much fun.  I am so glad we had this time to relax with these great friends we've made!