Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More fun pics of the Show!


Presenting . . . the King and his Royal Family!

 I think this may be on our Christmas card next year!  :)  I just don't like how a few of us are missing some fabric on our shoulders and chest--ha!  We really tried to ask for modest outfits.  I even had to beg for the sash that is draped across my shoulder.  I know it was the dress of the period and culture, but it is still uncomfortable for me.  Other than that, I think it's a really cute picture!


Here are three of the royal guards (Kohler is in the middle)

 This little guy's name is Liam.  He is playing a royal child and also gets to play the part of Buddha during the ballet scene.  He wears this outfit and they paint his face gold!  It's hilarious!
 Kohler, taking a break while sitting on the King's daius.  
 Ah - Spencer and his lovely dark hair and dark eyebrows.  He looks so different but still SO cute!
 Mary Jo, our director, holding little Buddha.
 Hailey plays the part of Princess Ying Yeowlack and had to memorize 7 lines of speaking parts.  She does such a great job and you can hear the audience all "sigh" when she finishes.  It's super cute!
 Tamara, with some of her royal wife friends (Lisa and Emma)


 Tom and Nancy Buttons (she plays "Anna" for most of the shows)
 We all helped to "jewel" the set so it would sparkle when the lights hit it!  It truly is beautiful.
 Here's me in my "Western Wives" dress.  Again, I had to beg for the pink sparkly shawl to cover my "hootie-hahs".  The director only likes it off my shoulders but I try to pull it up the best I can.  It's only a 3 min. song but still . . . .
A quick picture of us before I went on stage for Act 2.  I think I need to wear darker make-up like Tom.  I look too pale and he looks really tan!