Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's Tech Week

We are in tech week rehearsals of "The King and I" and it's getting really exciting!  Tom, can I just say, is absolutely FABULOUS!  He does such an amazing job up there on stage.  I don't know how he has learned all of his lines, works during the day, still fulfills his callings at church, etc. etc. etc.  :)





I really am super proud of him and I can't wait for everyone to see him!  (Oh, and I have to say . . . Tom really looks super HOT in his King outfits!!  :)


 Here are the royal wives and children.  Kelsey, Hailey, Spencer, and I are all in this picture.  
 Here is little Hailey on the left, with Mrs. Anna.  Spencer is in the background on the right.



There is a lot of "waiting patiently" . . .  in rehearsals.  


 It's sort of blurry, but here is Kohler, playing the part of a guard.
 OH BUDDHA . . .
 Here I am learning a song while my kids wait again . . . patiently.  :)

 Spencer and Me on stage left. 
 Spencer practicing his greeting to the King and Mrs. Anna.
We are singing, "There's no place like home."
Here is one of the backdrops for our show.  It is gorgeous!


The past two weeks we have been on the actual stage and that has made a huge difference.  It's becoming REAL to us all now.


 Spencer loves to draw when his homework is all finished.
 I LOVE ALL OF THIS FAMILY TIME!!
 Kohler, at his "guard post."  He looks pretty tough!  He is actually having more fun at rehearsals because he is making friends with all of the teenagers.
 Kelsey and Hailey are in this picture.
 Spencer and I are in this picture.  "Getting to Know You."




I will try and take some photos tonight.  We are doing full hair and make-up but no costumes, except for the main characters.  This is going to be so much fun!