Thursday, January 12, 2012

Great Moments!

This was one of my most favorite moments of our trip - seeing my father play pool with Spencer.  He also played a few games with Kohler and I think he beat both of the boys!  (they learned their Grandpa has some skills at pool!)  


Looking at this picture now, I wish I had stopped doing the dishes or whatever it was I was doing and just sat and watched them play together.  Sometimes I really miss out on what's important . . . 


On New Year's Eve, a few of us went to a BYU Basketball game.  I sat by my dad and loved every minute of it.  I haven't been back to a BYU Basketball game since I was a student there.  It was awesome!





 Going bowling at the BYU lanes - good times . . .

I just love this statement-----go out and serve!!
 On the drive home, I turned around to see ALL of our kids happy and getting along.  It was definitely one of those "happy mom moments!"
Look what two boys did to our yard when we got home!  We found out later who did it (they actually wrote their names in chalk on our porch - how silly is that?)  They are boys who like Kelsey and wanted to prank her.  Wow . . .

The last fun moment of our trip was watching the kids go nuts over their Christmas presents all over again when we got home!!