Thursday, May 23, 2013

Things that make me crazy and happy!

Hailey earning her own money to buy this dragon at Barnes and Noble.  Makes me HAPPY!

 Going on a field trip with my first-grader.  Makes me HAPPY!


 Living in such an amazing ward where the primary and youth program is so big they can make a circle almost around the entire gym.  They sang "Army of Helaman" at our Youth Service Auction.  Makes me HAPPY!

 Buying a new pet for Hailey that is extremely LOW maintenance (she named him "Sky")  Makes me HAPPY!
 Trying to send a long text using my voice activated system on my phone, then getting told-off TWICE by Siri to send shorter messages.  Makes me CRAZY!!

 Can you believe my phone is so sassy to me???

Drawings made to Grandpa from Hailey.  Makes me HAPPY!


 Watching my son help around the house on a Saturday morning.  Makes me very HAPPY!!


But getting a text like this one, in the middle of my day, makes me CRAZY HAPPY!!!!!




I am a lucky girl!

No comments: