Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Love

 Church starts bright and early at 8 a.m. and these kids were looking extra cute for Mother's Day yesterday.  I just had to snap a few pics before we walked out the door.


 My daddy gave me this hair comb and it looked so pretty in Hailey's hair.


 That morning, I told the kids that the one thing I really wanted for Mother's  Day was a picture of me and the kids.  Hailey understood that to mean a "drawing" so immediately after church, she came home and made this "picture of me and the kids" just for ME!  
 Me and my baby . . .



This is the photo I was hoping for.  I just LOVE my children and watching how they change from year to year is just mind-boggling.  I am the luckiest girl in the world to be the mother of these amazing children!  I love them more than anything in this entire world!!

No comments: