Monday, May 16, 2011

BYU Theater Ballet Came to Mesa

Here is our little Hailey with some beautiful ballerinas.
Yes, this is old news but I had lost all of my photos of this great event and just found them this weekend so I am so excited to post these on our blog!  Back on March 10, 2011, the BYU Theatre Ballet came to the Mesa Arts Center.  We threw a fun pre-show Prince and Princess Party where we had over 100 children with their parents show up dressed in costume to meet the dancers.  We had finger desserts for them and it was a very special time for the kids to feel like they were meeting "superstars!"

Kelsey and Hailey posing with a lovely dancer!

A view of our Prince and Princess Party!

During the intermission, the children were invited up on the stage to dance with the ballerinas.  It was their chance to feel "famous!"  Hailey kept asking me, "Mom, is it my turn to dance yet?  When?  When???"

No comments: