Saturday, November 8, 2014

Remembering Kohler's Birthday back on August 18th

 When August 18th came around, I really began to miss my boy.  He is serving a full-time mission in Mendoza Argentina and I keep a weekly record of his letters on his mission blog:  elderkohlerchamberlain.blogspot.com        He is 19 years old now.


But I though it would be really fun to go through some old pictures of his when he was little.  These are from our dental school days when we lived in Oregon in our apartment.  Those were really happy days.  Tom and I were both so busy, even working 4 part time jobs at one point just to make ends meet, but we were SO happy!  Kohler and Kelsey were our world and we loved having them there to experience this new stage of life with us.




 Now this little girl is a Junior in High School and this little boy is a missionary.  How did this happen??  Yes time flies but all I keep thinking is how GRATEFUL I am that this happened and that I was privileged to be their mother.  Happy Birthday Elder Chamberlain!


No comments: