Friday, November 16, 2012

Cute Little Faces

Last Saturday we had such a crazy busy day.  This is what I found on the couch at the end of the day.  Two cute smiling faces! 


 That didn't last long and then Hailey was ZONKED OUT!



 still - I love these faces!

 Speaking of cute little faces, these are the faces of my darling nieces and nephews.  Almost every 3 day weekend we get together somehow and plan a lunch at the park.  My sisters and I talk while the kids run around and play.  It's a little bit of heaven for me!  This is our last Sister's Lunch before Melanie's family moves to Idaho. :(  I will miss those little faces . . .
 These faces are the scene of a typical Family Night at our house.  

 Kids wrestling (usually started by Kohler) and everyone just loving being together.  I LIVE for Family Nights!

 I am so thankful the Lord set in place programs like FHE that gives families a chance to "stop the world for a minute" and just sit and talk, cuddle, learn, and laugh together.  


 (I must have smooched Hailey's face a hundred times that night!)

No comments: