Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!!


We had our ward trunk or treat party last  Saturday night and it was super fun!  
 Hailey was Merida from "Brave"- we sprayed her hair red!
 Tom was Clark Kent aka Superman, and I was his girlfriend, Lois Lane (I even made a reporter ID tag with my "name" and pic --but people still thought I looked like Nancy Pelosi!?!  ha ha!)

 Spencer was a BYU football player (we will get a better photo tonight!)
 After taking a shower, Hailey zonked out on my bathroom floor!!!
 Sunday night pumpkin carving!!!  ooooooh scary!!


 EEWW!!!



 These were YUMMY caramel apples!




 Silly dad!
 This morning I was making some Vampire Blood Cupcakes for Spencer's class and Hailey said, "Mom, there are some kids in my class who are vampires and they LOVE blood!  Please make some for my class too!!"  ha ha!!!

So guess who ended up making two pans of cupcakes and giving up her workout time?  Vampire MOMMY!!  (it's ok - this is where my heart is and I love it--blood and all!!  ha ha)

No comments: