Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 2 - Fall Break with Cousins!!

On Day 2 of Fall Break, my sweet little sister, Suzanne, met us with her four adorable kids and we played at Laguna Beach!!

Here is Hailey with her awesome cousin, Olivia.
Tate - the sand monster!
Spencer's closest boy cousin and the kid who makes him really smile . . . . LUKE!!



Here is the newest cousin, Noel :)  I LOVE HER!!!
She is absolutely adorable and I think I smooched her little cheeks over 100 times!!!
I couldn't help it!!

We sat for hours and just talked and talked.  It was so nice to let the kids play and catch up with my little sister.  Suzanne was so great to just leave her routine for the day and take her kids out of school early so they could play with us.  They live only about 15 minutes from the beach and every time we come here we just have to meet for a party on the beach!  

No comments: