Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Hailey's Birthday at the zoo!!

For Hailey's 9th Birthday, we packed our suitcases and without telling her where we were going, we all jumped in the car and headed north.  We stopped for pizza and then checked in to a hotel in Anthem.  We then told her we were going to the Africa Wildlife Park in Cottonwood, AZ the next day and she screamed!  You know . . . . HAILEY LOVES ANIMALS!!  It was a hit!  We loved the birds (they talked so much) and the tiger squirted nasty stuff from his behind at me.  But other than that, we had an awesome time!!! Happy Birthday Hailey!


Spencer and I snuggled together during the trip to phoenix
When we got there, I was so exited. I love animals and I loved to go to zoos. It was so wild! We went through the entrance and the first thing I saw was the monkeys. that was only part of it! I couldn't wait to see more.
This was probably my favorite part of the whole trip. We got in a big golf cart thing, and we drove to the giraffes.We each got some celery and carrots. I held it out to the giraffes big mouth. Then, this huge, blue tongue shot at me, taking the celery into its big mouth. I could feel the slobbery tongue lick me, but i didnt care. It was super fun!
This is when the slobbery blue tongue shot at me!
I also loved to look at the zebras. Their black and white stripes hypnotized me. They were very cool to look at.
I was having so much fun at the zoo!
This rodent is only found in Argentina. How cool!I wonder if Kohler saw one.

Looking at the tigers was very fun. My mom was trying to take a picture on her phone, then suddenly the tiger turned around, lifted his tail, then the tiger shot gross stuff from his bottom right at mom! She barely dodged it. It was so funny!


Other than the tiger squrting mom, we had a fun time looking at the tigers. One of the tigers yawned, and i could see the razor sharp teeth.

I like the lions. Their fluffy manes make me want to go up to it and hug it. It was the best zoo day ever!

No comments: