Monday, January 28, 2013

Little Nerds

Last Friday was "Nerd Day" at my kids' elementary school.  They wanted to really dress up and be TOTAL NERDS!!!  Spencer even wrote a note the night before to remind him to act "nerdy!"  Ha Ha!


 I love Hailey's pants pulled up around her belly and the pens in Spencer's pocket with the long black socks.  So funny!!!!





This is Hailey's trademark dance but it looks especially funny when they do it as NERDS!!

 When I walked the kids to the bus stop, I noticed that there weren't any other fifth grade boys who dressed up.  Emily Gillette (also in 5th grade, dressed up, but none of the boys)  But that didn't seem to bother Spencer.  He is so good that way to just go with the flow and do what HE wants to do.  (I love that about him!)  When he got to school there were plenty of other kids who dressed up and they both said they were glad they came as nerds!! 



 I love these two little people SO much!

No comments: