Wednesday, June 8, 2011

How cute are my nieces??

OK - this is a bragging entry-------my two little neices in Utah are seriously the cutest little girls ever!  I can't wait to see them when we visit them this summer.  I love how their mom, Ali, sends me pics so I can see how much they are changing----especially little Parker. 

This is my sweet niece, little Parker Belle Marshall.  She is such my brother's little girl. 
 She looks just like Steve!


Here is sweet little Hayden Kay Marshall after her first ballet recital.  Isn't she a doll?  Dancing just like her mom, Ali.  I wish we could have been there!!!!

I can't wait to give them both a big hug and kiss!!!  I am the luckiest aunt in the entire world to have nieces like these two!!! (and I kinda like their mom and dad a whole lot too!!)

No comments: