Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Spencer, my "Sunshine!"

We taught the boys in cub scouts yesterday how to play marbles!

Here is Spencer with some of his other cub scout buddies
 (notice Hailey dressed up as a princess in the background!)

Here is Spence pulling off someone's flag in football--it was a great pull! 
Way to go Spence!

Spencer is such a source of happiness and joy in my family.  I call him my Sunshine because when he smiles, and wrinkles his freckled nose, he just exudes light and joy!  He is such a peacemaker and tries his best to act cool when he's with the teenagers yet still be a little boy and play with Hailey.  I got to have lunch with him at school today and when he saw me his face lit up.  He gave me such a big hug and I LOVE that about him!  Spencer is really coming along on the piano and has jumped up to Book 3.  I am really proud of the progress he is making. He is a very spiritual boy--asks great questions during our family scripture study and says very meaningful prayers.  He will make the best missionary!   Also, Spencer has completed his requirements for his Wolf award in Cub Scouts.  So, at our next pack meeting, he will be receiving that award along with 4 arrow points.  Yeah Spencer!!!  We love you and are SUPER glad you are in our family!!

No comments: