Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Hailey and Mommy at the pumpkin patch with her pre-K school class!

So many pumpkins to choose from . . .

"You didn't tell me you were gonna kill it!!!" 

Even Kohler, while doing homework, can make his creepy "white eye face!" 

Wow - we can really make some scary faces!!!

We had a really fun week last week.  Hailey and I were able to go to Schnepf Farms and pick out a pumpkin to take home.  I love the pumpkin patch--it's always a fun "fall thing" to do except it was 90 degrees outside and I was sweating up a storm which seemed to ruin the "fall moment" for me!

This is  Spencer--looking like a very, scary Wolfman!
Since Halloween was on Sunday this year, I was especially grateful this year for the ward's trunk-or-treat party.  We had over 350 people show up and my chili won 2nd place!  Yea!  The kids had a lot of fun and of course, got a lot of candy! 
He actually really scared our dog, Rider, looking like this.  It was pretty funny!!
Here's Daddy and his little princess--Aww . . so cute!

Why does Spencer look like he is growing up so much each and every day?  Please stay little!

Just had to show this cute shot of Hailey's hair.  She looked so pretty!

No comments: