Friday, November 12, 2010

Bye Bye to the Bob

Yep - I did it.  I said "bye bye" to my old "bob" haircut and chopped it off.
My kids all said that I "finally have a style" so I guess that's a good thing!  ha ha

Hailey has colored over 30 pictures in the last week.  She literally
has spent HOURS coloring and is really good at it!

(he was really focusing on his movie making skills on the computer and not in the mood for picture taking :) 
But his haircut looks really good too!

  Our sweet little Hailey girl!


Kohler is laughing at me and wondering why his wierd mother
wants to take a picture of him eating a steak.  He just looked
so cute that I had to snap a quick pic! 
We are really excited about the groundbreaking tomorrow for the new Gilbert Arizona Temple.  It's at 11:30 a.m. and we are going to ride our bikes there.  I can't wait! Kelsey is performing at the halftime of the Phoenix Suns tonight and Spencer has his championship flag football games tomorrow.  What a weekend!!! More fun pictures to come!!

No comments: