Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just Another Day . . .

Well, I don't have anything really exciting to post today.  I just haven't been able to fit in blogging every day like I have been in the past.  I am really caught up right now with other things (like organizing my house, trying to lose weight :), teaching ballroom dance to 110 5th and 6th graders (choreographing, splicing music, costuming, etc. etc. etc. :) driving my kids everywhere  . . . and so on!  Sooooooo - these are just a few pictures of Just Another Day in the life of the Chamberlains.

Hailey looked so cute before school - we just had to take a few pictures.  

She loves to see how long her hair is growing.  
Spencer had an orthodontic appointment but Hailey wanted to get an impression of her teeth as well.  Our assistants are super nice to let her get one too!  What a funny picture!

Spencer is getting ready to have a lower lingual holding arch put in by his dad.  :)
Of course Hailey had to take a picture of the blue heron just outside our office windows.  She still is in love with birds!
Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE watching Tom work?  There is just something very special to me when I watch Tom work.  It's like all of those hard college/dental/ortho school days fast forward in my mind and I am always just SO proud of him and how hard he works to be excellent at what he does!

No comments: