Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy 19th Anniversary!

Today marks the 19th year I have been married to Tom.  We have been through so much together--BYU, Dental School in Oregon, 4 children, etc.  I can hardly believe how time has just flown.  What's more amazing to me, however, is that I am more in love with him today than I was 19 years ago.  I thought I truly loved him that day we were married---and I did---but not to any degree that I love him today.  When I think of couples who truly love each other I think of my mom and dad, Tom's parents, Pres. and Sis. Hinckley, my grandparents---those who have grown old together and still worship the ground each other walks on.  I can't thank my Father in Heaven enough for putting me in the same Religion class at BYU so that Tom and I could cross paths.  ---also for having him serve a mission in my home town so he could get to know my parents and my family---how cool was that?  I am just still so crazy about him and get so excited when he walks through the door every night.  I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to Tom Chamberlain! 

Here we are two weekends ago having our Anniversary Celebration dinner at Goldener Hirsch.

No comments: