Friday, December 16, 2016

Hailey's Birthday and other fun stuff!


The sunsets in Arizona truly are magnificent.  They often happen when I'm inside cooking dinner.  But so often my Spencer will see some color through the window and he will tell me to go out and look! I'm so glad he shares my love of beautiful sunsets!

Tom and I are performing in a Christmas Concert for a neighboring stake.  We love to perform, especially at Christmastime.
I asked my mother if she was interested in coming to Arizona to perform with us and she said, Yes!!  It was so fun to do two duets with her!  We performed our classic "Sleigh Ride" duet on the piano then we did a fun piano/organ duet that combined a Sonata from Josef Haydn and Joy to the World.  We received many compliments on our duets and it was so much fun to have her there to perform with me!

Tom also sang a few duets with our dear friend, Jill Chipman.  My favorite was, "Mary, Did You Know?"  It rocked the house!

I snapped a quick photo of my new highlights in my hair!  (Tom in the background brushing his teeth, ha ha!) 


Oh how my mother LOVES to put puzzles together!


Happy Birthday to our 11 year old--Hailey!!!

She invited a lot of her friends and it was so fun that many of them could make it to her party.  It's hard having a December birthday but somehow, we had a great turnout!

Hailey made a fun scavenger hunt for everyone and at the end, they all got fuzzy socks!





It always makes me smile to see her so happy!

Dallin Everton dressed up as the Grinch and came to visit us! haha!
Had to give Tom a little shout-out for him being on Spotify this year!  I could listen to him sing all day.  I am in love with his voice!
Here is Tom's sweet mother, Mary.  This picture was taken when she graduated out of the heart center at the hospital.  We almost lost her when she had a heart attack and then a quadruple bypass.  She has stuck it out and been such a trooper!  We are so thankful she is ok.
We also had a private Girls Day Out for Hailey's Birthday and it was extra special because my mom and Kelsey were able to come!

We went to the American Girl Doll Store in Scottsdale and had a really fun lunch then bought her some clothes for her doll.  It was so sweet to see Kelsey and Hailey together.  Sisters :)





We also held our annual End of the Year Party for Chamberlain Orthodontics at our home.  I hosted a luncheon then we all went to get pedicures afterwards!





We feel so blessed to have such an amazing staff!








It's becoming a fun tradition of ours to go see "A Christmas Carol" at the Hale Center Theater.  We love the music and it just gets us in the Christmas Spirit!




How sweet to see Kohler hugging his little sister.  I love those moments!

I love this photo of my dad.  I'm not sure how it got on my phone but it's sure a keeper!  

No comments: