Sunday, January 5, 2014

October Fun (posted in January :)

I am making it a goal this year to catch myself up on my Family Blog so here is a quick look at October and all the fun we had!

 The Davis Family and my parents came down for the Brady LaDuke's blessing and it was soooo much fun to see everyone!
 I just LOVE having my parents around.  It makes me so happy and my kids feel so much love from them too!

 Here's Hailey with her cousin, Olivia Davis wearing the cute purses their grandparents brought back from Hawaii!

 My mother has been a huge influence on Kohler and his piano.  He is so lucky to learn from the best!
 One of the highlights from October was going to the temple so my father could act as proxy and seal his dad to his parents.  So wonderful!!!
 Whenever there are cousins around . . . there is SHAVE ICE!
 Hailey did a Little Pumas Cheer Clinic with her cousins and loved it because Kelsey was one of her teachers!
 Here is Hailey with her soccer team.  Their name was "The Cotton-Candy Eating Pink Flamingoes!"  (I think Hailey had some influence on that name!)

 Tom and Spencer went on his first scout overnight campout.  It's only just begun . . .

 Hailey and I dressed as cowgirls for our ward Halloween Party!  Yee haw!



 I love Hailey's expression on the arrival of the pumpkin guts!


I just love that Spencer will still dress up for Halloween in the 6th grade.  He is just one of the coolest kids I know!

Kelsey, still at kid at heart, dressed up as "Where's Waldo" with her bestie, Marli MacLay.  So cute!


One of the biggest pieces of news was that we gave our business to Shiloh Knight, our general manager.  It was a business decision that was best for our family and hopefully will be great for hers!
This was the last payroll check I signed as owner.  
 Tom went to the 6th grade Science Camp with Spencer.  They were gone about 3 days and  Spencer was SO glad his dad could go with him!

 Another big story----we graduated and were able to take our pool fence down.  It was so rusty and gross that it was TIME to get it out of there.  It looks SO much better now that it's gone!

 Rider had his first dental appointment and was pretty funny coming out of the anesthesia!

 Here are my two absolutely gorgeous nieces, Hayden and Parker Marshall.  They live in Utah and are seriously the cutest little girls!
 I love that playing the piano is a common thing in our house.  The more music the better!
Lastly, Tom and I were called to be the Stake Music Directors for the upcoming Gilbert Temple Cultural Celebration in conjunction with the dedication on March 1-2.  We were asked to help some of our youth audition for special musical roles and we will be in charge of rehearsing our stake choir to get them ready for the performance on March 1st.  Over 12,000 youth are participating (including Kohler and Kelsey!!  yeah!)  What an experience of a lifetime!

No comments: