Monday, August 29, 2011

First day of school pics

OK - so I know I haven't blogged all summer.  I honestly didn't have the energy to.  We crammed so much into our summer that at the end of every night I just crashed on my bed.  I will do a summer catch-up blog sometime here soon.  But for now, here are some fun pictures of my kids and their first day of school.

Kohler is a sophmore now at Campo Verde High School.  

Kelsey is an 8th grader at South Valley Jr. High.

Here is Hailey and Spencer getting ready for school.  They walk to the bus stop together.  

Here is my little Hailey on her first day of kindergarten.  She was super excited!

       After 16 years of having children in my home, this is the first time everyone is in school full-time.  I have to admit--even though I knew it was coming, that first day was hard.  I cried on the way to the school and then again after I dropped her off.  But I am SO glad that she didn't cry and hug my leg not wanting to go to school.  She is so eager to learn and loves making new friends.  That made it so much easier on me.  Now, after a few weeks of school have gone by, I am loving all of this time now and wonder how I used to do everything I did before!  ha ha!

No comments: