Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Butterfly Field Trip

Last week Hailey and I visited the Butterfly Pavillion at the Desert Botanical  Garden in Phoenix.  It was actually a very educational field trip.  The best part was the butterfly Pavillion.  I have never been in one space with so many different butterflies.  The colors were so vibrant and unique.  Hailey was going nuts!

My last little pre-schooler.  I live for these days - they are so much fun to me! 

The butterflies would congregate around the fruit and drink the nectar.

Look carefully--there is a butterfly by her feet!
After the fieldtrip, we headed over to a park with her classmates and had a picnic.  Since we were so close to the zoo, I ran Hailey over to see the new Orangutan Exhibit.  It is HUGE!  We loved watching the mama and baby orangutan interact with each other.  They looked like they really liked their new home.

No comments: